.

Sunday, October 16, 2016

My Dance Performace - Anointed for Agency

The junior-grade and Senior class of 2015, with the charge of Ms. Eubanks, superbly choreographed and performed Anointed for Agency. This ensemble reflected the emotions and expressions of individual retirement account and strife brought about their individualised experiences with racial, gender, and class inequalities. Discrimination macrocosm an illness that has plagued every gen termtion, including Dr. Kings era during the civil rights exertion, inspired the characterization of the speech How Long not Long  set into instructive movement. Sixteen count movement phrases reflected the emphases of free and bound movements performed in a modern leaping style arranged to live Concerto in A Minor.\n in-person reflection of experiences and circumstances trussed with dissimilarity, as a boyish Latina woman, allowed me to engage this trance with abundant passion and emotion. In my bypass eighteen years of life, I have come to sock how impotent and challenging racial, gend er, and cordial class disparities can be. The just about frustrating shade matchless can face is the flavouring of wanting to achieve more, besides not having the means or opportunities due to conditions out of ones control. As I performed in The Assembly, The Cause, and The witness parts of The Anointed Agency I reflected these emotions of bondage as a way of nonverbal knowledge in light of true abuse of power and power against minorities everywhere. The repetition, cannon, and retrograde devices incorporated expressed, in my opinion, the never-ending battle against the discrimination motif.\nBeing a terpsichorean striving for excellence as I evaluate each performance I eer feel I could improve. Yet, I believe that being so personally connected to this piece allowed me to exceed my expectations. Reviewing my accuracy, I feel I performed all the elements of the combining in correct order, with neat facings and body shapes, along with complete timing. While performing t he charge elements and combinations my technical proficiency was stro...

No comments:

Post a Comment